Thursday, July 21, 2005

Bloggers, Start Your Engines!

The good folks at MIT want you ... to contribute to a survey about blogs and bloggers. It only takes about five minutes to do, so come on--feel the data, become the data. (You do not have to live in the Boston area--all are welcome.)

Take the MIT Weblog Survey

Click the logo above to get started! (Thanks to Michele for the link!)

I especially love this because years ago, in Virginia, I worked for a statistical society, and one of my "other duties as assigned" was coming up with clever slogans that for tee-shirts and what not. Our best seller was a black tee with white lettering that said "may I show you my collection of random numbers?" I still wear that one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Liberty said...

I always liked 6.

joe

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home