Friday, July 15, 2005

Does Community Boating Create Mind Readers?

Halley, who usually posts here, has a nice post about Boston's Community Boating program here. What's funny is, I haven't talked to her for a few weeks, but my husband and I have been talking--a lot--about going down there and taking lessons. Those plans have gone overboard (pun intended) for a while while Jim gets his back in shape again, but it's an amusing coincidence. And it's never a bad idea to give this great program some more publicity.

Jim is already a decent sailor of small boats, thanks to years of vacations at a YMCA family camp in Pennsylvania with a lake and lots of watercraft.

Me, I'm all about taking Dramamine and playing the all-important role of ballast. But I'm willing to learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home