Monday, February 27, 2006

Yes, It's that Cold

So cold I actually used my blow dryer than go out with a wet head (still recovering from my head cold, now safely settled in my chest). I'm usually just a shake it and go kind of gal. Those who know me realize this is momentous because I usually reserve blow drying for (a) job interviews, (b) other people's weddings (okay, I confess--I did dry my hair on my own wedding day), and (c) my son's hair when HE gets out of the shower.

So really--bundle up out there this morning.

4 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

I wish I could just wash my hair and go. No Vidal Sassoon ad is going to save me.

My hair needs hardcore maintenance, and that means blowdrying, straightening and a hella lotta Tigi!

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What we need are portable blow dryers that we can stick in our jackets, thus providing a little internal heat while walking outside.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Tish Grier said...

well, you *could* be using the blowdryer to defrost your water pipes--as a friend of mine was doing with hers today. man, I'm so glad I'll be in Austin next week!

and my hair...well, hopeless actually...curly, but not curly enough and prone to frizz. ugh!

3:19 PM  
Blogger Alison Rose said...

Have you tried John Frieda Anti-Frizz Serum? Good stuff. My hair used to be curly/frizzy (and all the way down my back!) until I re-entered the workforce and had it cut to shoulder length.

Have a great time in Austin--I went to grad school there!

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home