Thursday, January 26, 2006

There's Snow Doubt We're Optimists

Maybe we're being crazy, or maybe it's just that this is the last weekend before my husband starts grad school again, but we're going up north to try skiing again. Which after our previous attempt (what? five days ago?) is pretty optimistic. Rumor has it, however, that Jay Peak has gotten more than a foot of snow in the last week, and it's even gotten cold enough to make the stuff.

Wish us luck. Jim and I are finally going to buy helmets, too. It's a little silly that we insist that The Boy wear one, but we don't. I wear one biking and rollerblading (although it's rare that you fall in snow when doing either of those things, and I've yet to run into a car up on the slopes), so it's time I got my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home