Thursday, April 13, 2006

Am I Enough of a Material Girl to Measure Up?

Decisions, decisions....

Do I make my car payments this month or go see Madonna in style?

And if I invite a few friends along, another question arises: Do I pay my mortgage or go see Madonna in style? I mean, at risk of ruining my credit rating, I could hang with the cool crowd, all of whom will no doubt become my best friends forever. (Granted, I am a bit concerned that an aspect of the package is "ambience" and "The room will be decorated in a Madonna theme, with casual group seating or mingling in standup areas around the bar." What exactly is a "Madonna theme"? The mind races.)

Whatever shall I do? Why must life throw many terrible choices at us? Why can't things ever be simple?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home